View and modify the process schedule
- On the scheduler subtab of the Manufacturing schedule, view the Gantt chart of work orders associated with each operation of the manufacturing order.
- To view the Gantt chart in various views like Time, Day, Week, Month and Year view, select the view options from the section above the Gantt chart.
- To reschedule the work order associated to the individual operation, simply drag and drop it the available new date/time. The changes are reflected in the work order record.
- To mark the percentage of progress of each work order, select the slider icon and drag it to display the progress.
- To make further changes to the work orders, expand the manufacturing order by clicking the folder icon in front of it. All the work order related to the manufacturing order will be displayed under it.
- Click the work order, on the Job Execution, make the necessary changes and click the “Save” button.
Starting a manufacturing order
- To carry out the manufacturing order click on the Builder subtab of the manufacturing schedule tab.
- Click the “Start” button to carry out the manufacturing order.
- Click the work order under each process cycle to carry out the job execution of each Action/Task associated with the work order.
- Once in the Worksheet tab of Job Execution, you can track the Actions/Tasks that are already filled in and create a new Action/Task.
- To carry out the Action/Task, select the action/task and click the “Start” button. Once the action/task has been started you can pause, finish and stop the Action/Task.
- To create an action/task for a specific work order, click the “New” button.
- To make further changes to the Action/Task select the down arrow on the right-hand side and click the “Edit” button.
- Click the “Save” button after making necessary changes.
- Click the “Previous” and “Next” button to view or start the Action/Tasks.
- To view the drawings of the action/task click the Drawings tab.
- The Time Tracking tab lets you track the time and duration of each Action/Task.
- Click the Resources tab to allocate the resource for the selected Action/Task. You will be presented with a screen below.
- Select the Resource group under the work planner
- Select the checkbox under the Action section to associate the resource with the selected resource group and click the “Save” button to create the resource allocation record.
- The Current Production tab gives the details of finished and scrapped products.
Create the Serial Numbers/Batches.
Once all the operations have been completed, create the Serial Numbers/Batches to the finished product.
- On the Manufacturing Order tab click the Serial Number/Batches sub tab.
- Click the “New” button to create a Serial Number or a Batch, you will be presented with a popup screen below.
- Enter the Serial Number or Batch Number and enter the Manufacturing, Availability and Expiration Dates
- Enter the Cost Price and click the “Save” button.